Country Dances are social dances which are easy to
learn. Immensely popular in the 17th century, they are still enjoyed by young and old today.
Dance descriptions, tunes and historical remarks (in German)
Book Vol. 2: 16 dances to famous tunes of Henry Purcell
- scores for playing with recorders, viola da gamba, strings, lute, guitar, etc.
- for dancing with the CD
- life music for dancing
- for performances at e.g. dance and music seminars, historical festivals or at school
Book Vol. 1: 28 popular dances from Playford's Dancing Master
- dance descriptions including floor patterns
- reprints of Playford's original descriptions
- scores for 2-5 voices including chord notations
CD 1: 28 popular dances from Playford's Dancing Master
CD 2: 16 dances on famous tunes of Henry Purcell